Kingsley Educational Pty Ltd
|Throughout this Web site: = Australian; = Christian; = new/updated; = Special.|
= Early (age 3-9); = Middle (age 7-15); = Senior (age 13-18); = Parents; = Everyone
How To Order
Placing Your Order
Every order should include:
You may use the Order Form (included with KEPL News or available online) but this is not essential.
- Your name (and account reference if known)
- Your address - please tell us if you have moved
- The items you wish to order
- Payment details, including an allowance for postage
- Any special instructions, eg secondhand if possible.
Orders can be placed by:
- Email - keplsales@KEPL.com.au (We recommend that credit card details not be sent by email unless disguised)
- Phone - 03 9544 8792 if you want to talk to a real person (eg to query specific details about a product)
- Voicemail - 03 9515 7275 to just leave a message (including leaving credit card details for an email order)
- Fax - 03 9544 2328
- Mail - 2 Kingsley Grove, Mount Waverley VIC 3149
Order Processing, Back Orders
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours of receiving them. We will notify you of any Back Orders (items temporarily out of stock which we will supply as soon as possible). All orders, including Back Orders, will be invoiced at prices ruling on the date of delivery.
All prices in our catalogue are shown in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Overseas customers deduct 9.1% from the prices shown.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Add an allowance for postage according to weight. We will invoice actual postage and packaging. A guide to help you estimate costs is on the back of our Order Form (sent with all orders, available online or may be requested). We will choose the most cost-efficient option unless you specify otherwise (eg Express Post for extra speed).
As in all mail order companies, payment is required with orders. If it's a problem, please talk to us first.
- Internet Banking/Direct Credit Transfer: BSB 313-140, Account 309404, Account name Kingsley Educational Pty Ltd, and include your name or account number in the Reference field for the transfer. Check with your own bank about any preliminary steps before transferring.
- Visa or Mastercard: supply number, expiry date and cardholder's name. We recommend you do not email the details without disguising them, for security reasons.
- Australian cheques or money orders: make payable to "Kingsley Educational Pty Ltd".
Payment options: New Zealand
- Internet Banking/Direct Credit Transfer: Bank/Branch code 02-500, Account 0512352-97, Account name Kingsley Educational Pty Ltd, and include your name or account number in the Reference field for the transfer. Check with your own bank about any preliminary steps before transferring.
- BNZ Deposit: Deposit at any BNZ branch into account 500-0512352-97 and ask the teller to include your name or account number on the transaction entry. Please let us know the date and amount of the deposit when you place your order.
- Visa or Mastercard: supply number, expiry date and cardholder's name. We recommend you do not email the details without disguising them, for security reasons. We charge in Australian dollars, so the amount on your statement may vary slightly depending on exchange rates on the day of the charge.
We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord,
His power and the wonders He has done Ps 78:4
Copyright © 2002-2012, Kingsley Educational (E&OE)